Want to Here is the best power bank rental service that can charge your phone when you are out of battery. Before getting deep into this service, let me give a few details about the same.
About Jiffy Charge
Introducing the first power bank rental service to charge your mobile from where you are. With Jiffy Charge, you can enjoy hassle-free calls 24/7. Never look for plug points when you have Jiffy Charge at your fingertips. Mobiles are the most commonly used Internet of Things(IoT) these days. So having enough charge is much important for every individual to communicate with others.
Jiffy Charge lets you not worry anymore when you are out of charge. As a power bank can easily fit into your pocket, you can use this service everywhere. Gadgets become useless when you are out of charge, so get it charged with the help of Jiffy. In case of an emergency call, or any urgent transactions, you need to maintain the battery level on your phone.
Features of Jiffy Charge
- You can book a power bank before completely moving out of the battery.
- Jiffy charge rents a power bank on pay per hour basis so you can use it when and wherever you need.
- Pick and drop a power bank at any station based on your location.
- Solves battery issues, when you want to maintain the last call or message.
- Jiffy offers fully charged and working power banks at various stations so that you will not encounter low battery situations.
How to Download Jiffy Charge?
Downloading the Jiffy charge app is much easier and simpler on both Android and iOS devices. Follow the step by step guide mentioned here to download Jiffy Charge app.
- Open Google Play Store/ App Store on your Android/ iOS device.
- Search for the Jiffy Charge app and tap on the download button.
- Now click on the install option and then enable your location.
- When your battery is about to die, you can lend a power bank using the Jiffy Charge application.
How to use Jiffy Charge?
If you are now to Jiffy Charge, you may not be able to get started to use it. Go through the guide given here to get started using Jiffy Charge.
- Open the Jiffy Charge application on your phone and check for available power bank stations near you.
- If you don’t find any, tap on the scan button to search a nearby power bank station.
- Once a nearby station connects your device, you can contact the power bank provider and get it.
- Pay through the wallet or choose other modes of available payments when you return it.
FAQs about JiffyCharge
Can I download JiffyCharge on Android or iOS devices?
Yes, Jiffy Charge is available for both Android and iOS devices so you can download the app from the respective store.
Can I top up the wallet and check for the power bank?
Yes, one can top up the wallet using the preferred payment method and use it to get a power bank.
Should I need to maintain a security deposit?
If you want to book a power bank, you need to maintain a security deposit. Any amount deducted unfortunately will be refunded back to your wallet.
Can I get a power bank at any time?
Using JiffyCharge, you can get a power bank at any time only if the app shows availability in the location-enabled.
Should I have to pay an extra amount if I don’t give power bank back in the time frame mentioned?
Yes, you will be billed an extra amount based on the number of hours you keep the power bank with yourself.
Now you will never come across low battery issues when you have the Jiffy Charge app installed on your device.