Tired of standing in queues for paying traffic fines???? No need to stand long–READOUT this NJMC DIRECT login and payment procedure.
NJMCDirect is an online portal through which users can pay traffic tickets or fine-bills quickly. Users may find it difficult to visit the court for paying traffic fines and other bills. If users are out of the station when your charge paying date is near, they can complete your payment procedure via NJMCDirect. Most interestingly, you don’t have to pay any late fine or extra charge if you choose NJMCDirect payment methods. New Jersey Municipal Court has introduced this mode of payment so that people can avoid long queues at the time of making payment for traffic tickets and fines.
Requirements for Using NJMCDirect
For accessing NJMCDirect online payment portal, a user requires to have the following things:
- Traffic Ticket: If you are willing to make payment through NJMCDirect, you need to have legitimate traffic or parking ticket with you. This is considered to be proof. Whenever one tries to violate traffic rules, officers will provide him/her with a traffic ticket. That ticket contains Ticket Number and Court ID on it. The ticket-issuing authority mentions on this ticket which sort of traffic violation you have attempted. Without having it, you cannot proceed with the process of payment.
- License Plate Number: Don’t forget to have a License Plate Number. You will find it on your driving license. It is available under vehicle-related information.
- Credit Card: As you are going to pay online, quite naturally, you must have a debit or credit card. Users can also use the VISA Card and MasterCard for this purpose.
- Proper Device: Users must have a smartphone, laptop or PC with a stable internet connection so that they can enjoy an uninterrupted service. They also require to use the following browsers for easy access to NJMCDirect official websites:
- AOL 0 or higher
- Firefox 5 or higher
- Internet Explorer 0 or higher
- Netscape 1 or higher
Steps for Payment through NJMCDirect
We are going to present you with a step by step guide that you can follow for making an online payment for traffic tickets. Don’t worry. The process is very simple and you can make payment once you fulfill all requirements which are essential for this process. Go through the steps and make fast payment. First, navigate to the site.
Although most online portals give 24/7 hours service, NJMCDirect has particular operational hours. You need to follow these easy steps below:
- After visiting the website, click on “continue”
- Find a tab named as “Traffic Ticket Search” or “Time Payment Order.” Then users need to click on it to begin the payment process.
- Next, put some required details like CourtID, Ticket Prefix, License Plate Number, and Ticket Number.
- Next, you need to select “Continue.”
- Two options will appear:
- Visit www.NJMCDirect.com for the ticket.
- Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment
- Users require to choose any one option according to their needs.
- This first option will redirect you to the ticket and that second one will begin the procedure of payment.
- Make payment for ticket fine using VISA Card or MasterCard.
New Jersey Court has designed the NJMCDirect portal to save all details related to transactions for up to 90 days. If you have further queries, feel free to contact the NJMC customer support team.
Benefits of NJMCDirect Payment Portal
NJMCDirect portal appears to be one of the best platforms for online payment of traffic bills as it is quite more comfortable to use. Besides being user-friendly, it also provides other benefits to users like:
- Compared to manual transactions, it turns out to be quite faster.
- The security issue is also fantastic, and confidential information of users is preserved safely. New Jersey Court is adept enough to maintain complete security. None except employees of New Jersey Municipal Court can get access to those pieces of information.
- This online payment method is also convenient. Instead of visiting New Jersey Court for making payment, one needs to pay an extra $1 to $4 for all transactions. Here is the convenience and penalty fee:
|Penalty Fee||Fee for Convenience|
NJMCDirect Hours of Operations
NJMCDirect operational hours are as follows:
|★ 7:30 AM- 11:45 PM: From Monday to Thursday
★ On Fridays: 7:30 AM- 10:45 PM
★ 7:30 AM-3:45 PM: On Saturdays
★ On Sunday: 1 PM- 11:45 PM
NJMCDirect Customer Service Contact Details
NJMCDirect customer service team is always at the service of their beloved customers. The executives help solve those problems related to NJMCDirect login and payment of traffic fines. Customer service team’s contact details are provided for your convenience:
NJMC Office Hours: For Monday to Friday- 8 AM- 4 PM
NJMC Office Address: NJMC Public Safety Building, 228 Chesnutt Street, Second Floor
Phone Number: 973-284-4945
If you are a citizen of New Jersey, you can avail of NJMCDirect benefits introduced by New Jersey Municipal Court. Don’t gather outside the court premises to pay for traffic fines or other related bills. Reach your destination on time and have a great time!
- Can outdated traffic tickets be used for making payment on the NJMC portal?
No, one can’t proceed with the payment procedure without having legal and up-to-date traffic tickets. If the validity of your traffic ticket has expired, contact concerning authority that shares responsibility for issuing traffic tickets for renewal.
- Is any particular type of traffic ticket required for the payment procedure?
Yes, you need to hold a payable encroachment type of traffic ticket for continuing the payment procedure. Such a kind of traffic ticket contains all trails of New Jersey Court. You can gather no warrants that you need to pay through the web.
- Is the payment of convenience cost necessary?
Yes, you must pay the convenience charge. Otherwise, you will not be eligible for making payment for your traffic tickets using the NJMCDirect online payment portal.
Visit MJAkbar.org For more updates